Description du stage:
Project Overview: We're looking for highly talented and motivated students to join us as interns within our Data Science Consulting team and work on the "Brand Loyalty in Demand Transference" project.
Brand loyalty is the lifeline of a company's success. Retailers not only need to attract customers but also retain them for the long haul. Retaining existing customers is cost-effective, as acquiring new ones often comes with a higher price tag, especially given the reduced price sensitivity of loyal customers. To achieve this, our project focuses on understanding and improving brand loyalty by delving into consumer behavior, brand purchase and switching patterns, and competitive strategies leading to brand cannibalization.
Tech Stack: Pyspark, Dash
You will be part of a high-growth software company. Our program was designed so interns can grow their skill sets, do meaningful work, and have a lot of fun along the way! Over the course of the internship, you will be exposed to a wide range of RetSci's tools, techniques, and technologies and have the opportunity to gain credible experience and learning This internship will entirely be in-person for you to get an in-depth experience of the company's culture and be more involved throughout your tenure.
We would love to hear from you if
- Excellent academics in Comp. Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or a related field.
- Ability to take on responsibilities and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical aptitude, analytics skills, understanding models mathematically and statistics.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- You can communicate like a champ, whether it's writing reports or presenting in a room full of people.
- You're a team player, always up for sharing your ideas and best practices. Making the collective team effort better!
- If you've got a bit of retail industry knowledge, it's like having an extra ace up your sleeve!
It's not just an internship; we've got some great added value for you too. Here's what you'll enjoy:
- Great company culture.
- "Learn and Share" sessions.
- You'll get support from your mentors.
- Social events and after-work.
- A flexible and fun work environment.
- Casual dress code.
- You'll work with a cool team! We respect your ideas, and we're all about trying new things.
- Work/life balance
[ Important: Please send us your resume in English only ]