Description du stage:
Internship Description: One of Kamioun’s goals is to make everything efficient, which starts with mapping the processes, analyzing them to identify gaps, then improving them.
What will you do:
- You will consolidate all processes mapped in a single referenceable location.
- You will write Standard Operating Procedures where
- You will analyze current processes measure their performance to identify areas for improvements
- You will design and implement training materials for the team on the Standard Operating and new processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data analysis and process documentation.
- Experience with process mapping software (e.g. diagrams.net) to create visual representations of processes.
- Data visualization skills to present process data effectively.
- Fluency in Arabic and a professional level of proficiency in English to and collaborate effectively.
Analytical Thinker: Capable of dissecting complex processes to areas for improvement and efficiercy.
Problem Solver: Adept at addressing challenges and implementing practical solutions.
Self-Starter: Motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and drive improvements.
Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey process changes and requirements effectively.
Upload your resume
Write in the body of the email a max of 5 bullet points that include your expectations from the internship
Ask us any question you would like answered in the interview as the case may be. To add: For the graphic design and product interns, kindly send your resume together with your portfolio. Applications that do not respect the process outlines will not be considered.