Description du stage:
The Birdhouce Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing a digital marketing strategy, promoting the Birdhouce brand and managing company digital channels. The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels. This is a dynamic role for a passionate individual in marketing and social media management with outstanding communication abilities and keen on new technologies and trends.
- Manage all areas of digital marketing & social media distribution. This includes scheduling content, management and optimizing all posts for reach and engagement.
- Develop and manage multiple social media platforms. (Facebook, Instagram)
- Executing paid social media campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, in addition to optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Content creation (social media posts, using our content library) Social media copywriting
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field.
- English & French language proficiency.
- Strong communication skills
- Up to date on latest trends