Description du stage:
- Define the Customer/End-User knowledge strategy.
- Decline, implement and manage the actions and processes aimed at developing the knowledge of users and customers.
- Accompany the production teams in the adoption of a Customer/End-User oriented culture.
- Define the design process with the Lean UX methodology or other (prototypes, workflows, interactions, monitoring of implemented features, definition of the AB testing strategy, UI, management, adoption and enrichment of the design system).
- Ensure the quality, coherence and consistency of the User Experience.
- Challenge research methods and protocols.
- Conduct research through interviews, questionnaires…
- Provide insights: personas, experience map with the product teams
- Write recommendations for product optimization.
- Participate and lead co-construction workshops
- Design flows, wireframes, interactions, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Create interactive prototypes with Figma.
- Validate your designs with the UI” team
Skills & Qualifications
- Training/Experience Desired
- Perfectionist (pixel perfect)
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile work methodologies
- Experience in building web and mobile applicationsIf you are passionate about developing IT solutions that change our customers’ daily lives while improving our internal processes, you have come to the right place! You have good ideas and are creative, we look forward to putting all this into practice together.
- Designing websites and platforms by improving the UI and UX (ergonomics, mobile version, responsive, accessibility, customer journey, features, etc.)
- Creation of Wireframe and Workflow
- Transcribe the right information through user interviews, needs and data analysis.
- Reflection by problems/solutions/opportunities
- Participate in the improvement of our internal processes and methodology
- Enjoys working in a team
- Good quality of written and oral expression.
- Creative and proactive
- Rigorous, organized and methodical