Description du stage:
Flat6Labs is looking for an intern who will be responsible for assisting the investment team in all aspects of their work.
The intern will carry out the following duties:
- Plan, attend, and assess portfolio support sessions
- Set up the needed tools to track startups’ needs.
- Contribute to portfolio monitoring which includes live product demos, BP reviews, legal support…
- Contribute to the preparation of reports, including the LPs semi-annual report that entails a detailed assessment of every portfolio startup.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the investment and advisory committees.
- Arrange meetings and follow up with all portfolio companies and ensure that they submit their status report periodically.
- Assist in the process of due diligence, Investment Memo preparation structuring.
- Assist in the preparation of investor days, alumni gatherings, and other investment-related activities.
- Develop partnership proposals and look for synergies between portfolio companies and/or other institutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous internships in investment banking
- Management consulting
- private equity or business development sales,or product management at a startup.