Description du stage:
We are looking for people like us; hardworking, motivated, driven and of course fun. This role will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g., employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases for National Pen as part of the People Operations team in a multicultural and global environment. This also includes assisting in day-to-day operations of the People Operations department and providing assistance in the recruitment and onboarding process when needed. If you were previously involved with the entire employee experience process from onboarding new hires to the leavers process, then this role is for you.
What you will do
- Organize and maintain employees’ personnel records.
- Update internal hard and soft databases to ensure that the data is up to date and provides timely information for KPIs (e.g., records of attendance, sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, work certificates and new hire onboarding Checklists.
- Assist in liaising with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance when needed
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g., employees files records)
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g., leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange administrative tasks (example: Onboarding/Leave process, travel accommodations and process expenses)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g., help organize job fair events, cultural and wellness programs)
- Assist in spearheading people projects to ensure we maintain a best in breed HR function.
- Maximize employees’ experience to ensure compliance with National Pen requirements and be able to retain high quality talent that fits our culture.
What we need from you
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- Good level in English
- French language is desirable
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Ability to maintain an employee’s personal records.
- Knowledge of the Tunisian labor laws
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- HR academic background
- Basic knowledge of HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.