Description du stage:
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Manager intern for a four-month period, with the possibility of a part-time job after the internship period. As a Digital Marketing Manager intern, you will be responsible for planning and executing our digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
Requirements and skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Working knowledge of ad-serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Internship duration: 4 months (with potential for part-time employment)
If you are a highly creative individual with a passion for digital marketing and have experience in managing and leading successful digital marketing campaigns. If you meet these qualifications, we invite you to send your CV to “email@example.com” with the subject line "Summer Internship in Marketing" Don't hesitate to contact us.