Description du stage:
You'll work within our Application Consulting team to support & help retailers with their software implementations, gathering and functional/technical documentation for various projects, data integration and data validation sessions for planning and forecasting systems.
You will be part of a high-growth software company. Our program was designed so interns can grow their skill sets, do meaningful work, and have a lot of fun along the way! Over the course of the internship, you will be exposed to a wide range of RetSci's tools, techniques, and technologies and have the opportunity to gain credible experience and learning This internship will entirely be in-person for you to get an in-depth experience of the company's culture and be more involved throughout your tenure. Duration: 6/8 weeks (depending on your university's requirement).
We would love to hear from you if
- Excellent academics in Comp. Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or a related field
- Ability to take on responsibilities and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including reports and presentations
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to share and use best ideas
- Persistent, focused, self-sufficient, and solution-oriented
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Great company culture.
- Learn and share sessions.
- Social events and after-works.
- A flexible, diverse work environment.
- Casual dress code.
- Respectful, innovative team.
- Work/life balance
Important: Please send us your resume in English only