Description du stage:
Veamly is a developer-focused unified workspace, providing a prioritized feed of conversations across their engineering tools. With team health detrimental to any organization, we provide engineers with valuable insights to have a work-life balance.
Veamly has immediate opportunities for highly talented Marketing and Sales Interns. The role will include outreach, automation, content creation, editing, and distribution.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Monitoring performance
- Strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- Are comfortable with operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- Are familiar with agile methods (scrum, kanban, etc).
- Have good organization and communication skills.
- Are willing to be hands-on – no task is too small or too big.
- Are creative and always willing to question the defaults.
- Having previous internships in sales and Marketing.
This position has a good career expansion potential however the candidate's culture fit is very crucial for us, so if you are ambitious, feedback-driven, and you love being in a growth-oriented environment, this opportunity is what you are looking for! We discuss the details with the candidates during the application process.